- Consult with various departments to uncover root needs, strip biases of the way things ‘should be done’ and get to the bottom of defining the success criteria of a process.
- Design a business process and testing it against success criteria.
- Follow a continuous improvement approach, considering the input of department heads, and incorporating feedback into process design.
- Prepare documentation and training materials that support process implementation.
- Implement your process, including rollout plans and team training.
- In larger and more complex process implementations, you will design a project implementation plan complete with roll-out timelines using a stage-gate approach to determine when the process has matured enough to enter the next stage in implementation.
- Plan so that processes are scalable for at least two (2) years of projected company growth, and/or providing a critical mass point when the process would need to be re-evaluated to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Other operational process administration as needed.
Business Analyst Intern
Daanaa is an exciting tech company in semiconductors. We have developed a novel power transaction technology, where power travels medium free, wireless, wired or through structures. By integrating Daanaa’s proprietary chips into solar panels, the technology significantly increases solar power output. And we’re not stopping there… solar power is only one of the applications we are pursuing within clean technologies. At Daanaa, we are building a world of Energy Untethered™.
As Business Analyst Intern, you will design and implement inter-departmental processes that support the administration of Daanaa’s key revenue-generating processes. This role fills the space between departments, a space where communication and information can easily be lost. This role coordinates information transfer across this void and ensures the process can scale with company growth. This role falls under the Operations function and is ideal for someone looking to develop a career in business operations. This role reports to the Director of Operations.
We are naturally curious people who believe that the answer to a question should be followed by asking “why?”. Our office is often filled with enthusiastic discussions about the latest books we read, podcasts we’ve listened to, or documentaries we watched.
We joyfully choose to be here every day because we are driven with ambition by the difference we make.
We follow through, are precise about our aim, manage our resources wisely, bravely own our mistakes, and report honestly.
The foundation of our teamwork is trust. With trust, we communicate freely, have compassion for each other, and work and live with everyone’s best interests at heart.
Daanaa is for you if:
- You value professional and personal growth at all levels of an organization.
- You are looking for internal advancement opportunities as a high-performing individual.
- You are looking to experience working in a fast-growth start-up in Vancouver’s high-tech sector.
- You desire to work alongside a team of passionate, heart-warming, and intelligent team members.
- You have big goals. We aren’t for the faint of heart.
Daanaa Resolution Inc is dedicated to helping its employees grow and develop technical and soft skills in an innovative and collaborative environment. Daanaa is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive culture. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fall in love with our tech
See how Daanaa’s proprietary tech works through animations of our unique features.