- Manage all revenue-generating activities from in Daanaa’s operation in the solar market.
- Generate leads and qualify customer pipeline in a long sales cycle.
- Generate significant and growing revenues from qualified customers.
- Ensure company’s commitments to its customers are met and high customer satisfaction.
- Build in-depth knowledge of company offerings in order to create new opportunities.
- Ensure customer and market intel knowledge is generated and retained in the company.
Business Development Director, Solar Division
Daanaa is an exciting tech company in semiconductors. We have developed a novel power transaction technology, where power travels medium free – wireless, wired or through structures. By integrating Daanaa’s proprietary chips into solar panels, the technology significantly increases solar power output. And we’re not stopping there… solar power is only one of the applications we are pursuing within clean technologies. At Daanaa, we are building a world of Energy Untethered™.
We are a values-driven company – some of the most intelligent and accountable people we know are the individuals we work directly with.
We are seeking an experienced sales and operations-oriented business development person to assume the role of Business Development Director for our new Solar Division to manage all the solar division’s operations and growth. This role will leverage their strong business acumen and ultimately grow the division into an independent P/L unit.
About Our Product:
Daanaa’s novel non-inductive chip-based technology transfers energy freely, safely, and efficiently, from 1W up to 10kW. It is designed to integrate with existing technologies and hardware to reduce costs, complexity, and power losses, including the elimination of wires, cables, and connectors. Features include near-field spatial freedom, direct integration, one-to-many scalable power (1W-10KW), bi-directional power transfer, and parallel data transfer, through materials such as wood, concrete, and plastics.
Daanaa integrates its integrated circuits (IC) into solar panels where it functions as a nano inverter, allowing for a parallel and optimized operation of cells, as well as eliminating the need for microinverters, DC optimizers and other hardware. Daanaa works with solar panel manufacturers to integrate its product into the production process.
The mission of this role is to generate and grow revenues in the field, ensure product fulfillment as well maintain and grow the company’s knowledge and brand in the vertical.
We are naturally curious people who believe that the answer to a question should be followed by asking “why?”. Our office is often filled with enthusiastic discussions about the latest books, podcasts, or documentaries we consumed.
We joyfully choose to be here every day because we are driven with ambition by the difference we make.
We follow through, are precise about our aim, manage our resources wisely, bravely own our mistakes, and report honestly.
The foundation of our teamwork is trust. With trust, we communicate freely, have compassion for each other, and work and live with everyone’s best interests at heart.
Daanaa is for you if:
- You value professional and personal growth at all levels of an organization.
- You are looking for internal advancement opportunities as a high-performing individual.
- You are looking to experience working in a fast-growth start-up in Vancouver’s high-tech sector.
- You desire to work alongside a team of passionate, heart-warming, and intelligent team members.
- You have big goals. We aren’t for the faint of heart.
Daanaa Resolution Inc. is dedicated to helping its employees grow and develop technical and soft skills in an innovative and collaborative environment. Daanaa is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive culture. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fall in love with our tech
See how Daanaa’s proprietary tech works through animations of our unique features.