- Conduct market research and analysis to formulate hypotheses for validation through customer research.
- Conduct customer discovery interviews and surveys to identify industry pain points.
- Design a value proposition of strategic relevance to Daanaa that addresses customer pain points identified.
- Build business cases by following business methodologies that are aligned with our technical and product development capabilities.
- Present Daanaa’s value proposition and business case to potential customers and interested parties for future relationship building.
- Identify and qualify non-dilutive funding and other related venture-recognition opportunities in alignment with Daanaa’s initiatives and prepare applications.
- Other related business development initiatives as needed.
Business Development Intern
Daanaa is an exciting tech company in semiconductors. We have developed a novel power transaction technology, where power travels medium free, wireless, wired or through structures. By integrating Daanaa’s proprietary chips into solar panels, the technology significantly increases solar power output. And we’re not stopping there… solar power is only one of the applications we are pursuing within clean technologies. At Daanaa, we are building a world of Energy Untethered™.
As Business Development Intern, you will support with business case building and development, and strengthen Daanaa’s value proposition to bring new cashflow opportunities. Within this role, you will uncover opportunities for technology applications that allow expansion towards different industries, such as electric vehicles, battery management systems and others. You will also support with identifying, preparing and coordinating project proposals and applications for multiple opportunities, such as, non-dilutive funding and other related venture-recognition initiatives. This role falls under the Business function and is ideal for someone looking to develop a career in business with the potential to evolve into a sales function. This role reports to the Business Development Specialist.
We are naturally curious people who believe that the answer to a question should be followed by asking “why?”. Our office is often filled with enthusiastic discussions about the latest books, podcasts, or documentaries we consumed.
We joyfully choose to be here every day because we are driven with ambition by the difference we make.
We follow through, are precise about our aim, manage our resources wisely, bravely own our mistakes, and report honestly.
The foundation of our teamwork is trust. With trust, we communicate freely, have compassion for each other, and work and live with everyone’s best interests at heart.
Daanaa is for you if:
- You value professional and personal growth at all levels of an organization.
- You are looking for internal advancement opportunities as a high-performing individual.
- You are looking to experience working in a fast-growth start-up in Vancouver’s high-tech sector.
- You desire to work alongside a team of passionate, heart-warming, and intelligent team members.
- You have big goals. We aren’t for the faint of heart.
Daanaa Resolution Inc. is dedicated to helping its employees grow and develop technical and soft skills in an innovative and collaborative environment. Daanaa is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive culture. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, apply with resume and cover letter.
Fall in love with our tech
See how Daanaa’s proprietary tech works through animations of our unique features.