- Design RF/power-focused and analog reference boards for wireless power transfer systems.
- Prototype proof-of-concepts including hands-on testing. Development will include extensive hands-on testing with boards developed either in-house or by partners/customers, using oscilloscopes, VNA’s and another test equipment.
- Design and modification of electronic analog hardware, systems, and PCBs,
- Work in conjunction with other engineers, managers, business development, production groups to develop specifications, assembly processes and test plans,
- Select appropriate project components based on functional, environmental and compliance requirements, and budgetary constraints,
- Troubleshoot and root cause product field failures of power electronics and converters including onsite investigations, physical inspection, testing of failed units, reviewing data logs and correlating with product specifications and reviewing manufacturing and installation processes for cause(s) of failure,
- Verify PCB layouts to ensure compliance with job requirements, safety standards, and EMI standards,
- Test and debug of designs and prototypes in conjunction with mechanical,
- Work in partnership with off-site labs for any required compliance testing, and
- Brief the company management on a regular basis on goals and achievements.
Hardware Electronics Engineer
We are a very curious, driven company – some of the most intelligent people we know are the individuals we work directly with. We are seeking an experienced, motivated, and innovative hardware electronics engineer to join our team. This role will have the opportunity to work on new, cutting-edge technology that makes a positive impact on the environment. Not only will you get to design, document, and test our product, but you’ll also contribute to the research and development of it. You’ll be part of expanding its capabilities, making it possible to have no cables, anywhere, ever. We have big goals and we’re looking for someone curious and hungry to be part of them.
There are two openings for this full-time role. This role is based out of Vancouver, BC, and reports directly to the VP, Research & Development.
We are naturally curious people who believe that the answer to a question should be followed with asking “why?”. Our office is often filled with enthusiastic discussions about the latest books we read, podcasts we’ve listened to, or documentaries we watched.
We joyfully choose to be here every day because we are driven with ambition by the difference we make.
We follow through, are precise about our aim, manage our resources wisely, bravely own our mistakes, and report honestly.
The foundation of our teamwork is trust. With trust, we communicate freely, have compassion for each other, and work and live with everyone’s best interests at heart.
Daanaa is for you if:
- You value professional and personal growth at all levels of an organization.
- You are looking for internal advancement opportunities as a high-performing individual.
- You are looking to experience working in a fast-growth start-up in Vancouver’s high-tech sector.
- You desire to work alongside a team of passionate, heart-warming, and intelligent team members.
- You have big goals. We aren’t for the faint of heart.
Daanaa Resolution Inc is dedicated to helping its employees grow and develop technical and soft skills in an innovative and collaborative environment. Daanaa is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive culture. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fall in love with our tech
See how Daanaa’s proprietary tech works through animations of our unique features.