- Facilitate failure analysis to understand root causes and drive resolution of failures occurring during the product development.
- Spec out reliability validation plans for components and subsystems.
- Drive reliability assessments in product design reviews and clearly communicate the risks at each phase of product development as well as for released products.
- Provide reliability design guidelines and apply reliability lessons learned to enable continuous improvements.
Reliability Engineering Intern
Daanaa is an exciting tech company in semiconductors. We have developed a novel power transaction technology, where power travels medium free, wireless, wired or through structures. By integrating Daanaa’s proprietary chips into solar panels, the technology significantly increases solar power output. And we’re not stopping there… solar power is only one of the applications we are pursuing within clean technologies. At Daanaa, we are building a world of Energy Untethered™.
Daanaa’s brand-new, non-inductive chip-based technology transfers energy freely, safely, and efficiently. It is designed to integrate with existing technologies and hardware to reduce costs, complexity, and power losses, including the elimination of wires, cables, and connectors. Features include near-field spatial freedom, direct integration, one-to-many scalable power (1W-10KW), bi-directional power transfer, and parallel data transfer, through materials such as wood, concrete, glass, and plastics.
We are a very curious, driven company – some of the most intelligent people we know are the individuals we work directly with, and we are seeking a motivated, innovative, and curious individual to join our team as a reliability engineer intern. As a Reliability Engineering Intern, you will work on brand-new, cutting-edge technology within semiconductors to assist us first-hand in introducing this technology to the industry.
The mission of this role is to accurately analyze and model failure modes of electronic components and PCBs to improve the product reliability and lifetime. Fulfilling this mission means that you will be involved in the design process, documentation, and testing of our product. You will be a key point of contact between electrical, mechanical, and firmware engineers working to optimize systems’ output and performance. There will be multiple opportunities to ideate and expand our technology, making it possible to have no cables, anywhere, ever. This full-time role is based in Vancouver, BC, and reports directly to the Product Manager.
We are naturally curious people who believe that the answer to a question should be followed by asking “why?”. Our office is often filled with enthusiastic discussions about the latest books we read, podcasts we’ve listened to, or documentaries we watched.
We joyfully choose to be here every day because we are driven with ambition by the difference we make.
We follow through, are precise about our aim, manage our resources wisely, bravely own our mistakes, and report honestly.
The foundation of our teamwork is trust. With trust, we communicate freely, have compassion for each other, and work and live with everyone’s best interests at heart.
Daanaa is for you if:
- You value professional and personal growth at all levels of an organization.
- You are looking for internal advancement opportunities as a high-performing individual.
- You are looking to experience working in a fast-growth start-up in Vancouver’s high-tech sector.
- You desire to work alongside a team of passionate, heart-warming, and intelligent team members.
- You have big goals. We aren’t for the faint of heart.
Daanaa Resolution Inc. is dedicated to helping its employees grow and develop technical and soft skills in an innovative and collaborative environment. Daanaa is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive culture. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Despite our best intent to respond to all, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fall in love with our tech
See how Daanaa’s proprietary tech works through animations of our unique features.